Well Test Engineering and Supervision
- Well Test Management
- Contract administration for well testing services.
- Well Test Program
- Development of Basis of Design deliverables.
- Development of a well test program.
- Hazard/Risk Assessment
- Avara personnel can provide safety assessments and lead hazard identification processes.
- Tubing Stress Analysis
- Avara has extensive experience in triaxial tubing stress analysis, typically using Landmark’s WellCAT software.
- Regulatory Interface
- Avara has the knowledge base to assist in ensuring that all equipment and procedures meet the applicable regulatory and industry standards and classification requirements.
- System Integration Testing (SIT) - QA/QC Equipment Inspections
- Avara can plan and supervise mock rig up and acceptance tests of surface well test equipment as well as witness drill stem test equipment readiness.
- On-Site Well Test Supervision
- Avara’s team can provide experienced senior well site supervision that with adhere to our core principles of safety, quality and integrity.