AVARA personnel are skilled in:
- Well Performance Evaluation
- Evaluating inflow and outflow performance between the reservoir and the wellbore.
- Well Sandface Design
- Knowledge of perforating strategies and/or inflow control devices.
- Well Architecture Design
- Completion systems including tubing selection, component selection and intelligent well systems.
- Artificial Lift Design
- Understanding of artificial lift systems, including design and optimization of gas lift systems and electric submersible pumps.
- Surface Facility Design Requirements
- Input into the selection of equipment for surface facilities including production separation, measurement of the produced fluids and water and gas injection.